we live in a world where being confident is mistaken for being full of yourself.
post too many selfies? full of yourself.
call yourself attractive? oh god no stop that think of the children!
ACCEPT A COMPLIMENT? FUCK CALL THE SWAT TEAM THIS ASSHOLE’S EGO BECAME THE SIZE OF FUCKING JUPITER
'well all you do is post selfies, thats being full of yourself'
…you are amazing, my friend.
you could give me a whole month to do homework and i still wouldn’t start it till the night before it’s due what’s wrong with me why do i do this to myself
- eating chocolate does not trigger migraine headaches,
- eating chocolate reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- eating chocolate does not give someone acne or other skin eruptions,
- eating chocolate boosts one’s appetite, but does not cause weight gain,
- eating moderate amounts of chocolate makes one live almost a year longer,
- eating chocolate releases endorphins in the brain, which act as pain-relievers,
- the sugar in chocolate may reduce stress, and have calming and pain relieving effect,
- eating chocolate makes you feel better after a Dementor attack.
reblogging for the last fact
i hit my coworkers shoulder lightly and he was like “you’re going to make me cry like a girl” and i was like “what’s wrong with being a girl?” and he was quiet for a moment then he looked into the distance and whispered “the social standards they’re forced to live by”
Please read this poem I wrote in first grade
people say bisexuals are greedy but ive never met anyone greedier than a straight man
That’s the entire game.
OKAY OKAY OKAY I KNOW THERE ARE SO MANY FANDOMS STARTING NOW, LIKE THE SINK FANDOM AND THE TREEHOUSE FANDOM AND THE BLANKET FORT FANDOM, BUT YOU ARE ALL MISSING ONE.
BUT THEY AREN’T LIMITED TO INSIDE THE HOME
THERE ARE SECRET ROOMS FOR CARS
YOU EITHER LIKE SECRET ROOMS
OR YOU’RE WRONG
my mobile has been stuck on this image for literal hours. nothing else will load. i refresh and lord farquaad only gives me this cheeky grin. i scroll down and all i see is darkness. there is no escape